Policy on Past-Due and Extension
Please make note of the following::
- Extensions will not be granted for longer than one year past the project deliverable date
- No second extensions will be granted
- Request for extensions that come in after the project deliverable date will not be granted under any circumstances
- Project without a current progress report will not be granted an extension
- Please see the full JFSP Past-Due and Project extension policy
Please take a minute to sign in and ensure you know what your project deliverable date is and contact Becky if there are discrepancies. Extension request must be submitted by the Principal Investigator using the extension request tab in the database. Requests should be submitted 90 days prior to your project deliverable date. Requests that come in less than 90 days before the project deliverable date may not be processed in time to be extended.